A creative writer, editor, digital content strategist, homeschooling mom — and above all, a storyteller.
I’m Frances Beldia, a creative writer and editor with years of professional experience in the publishing industry. I started my professional journey at the age of 18 working fun jobs like writing for newspapers and magazines, being a radio announcer and having my own talk show, teaching university students, and managing start-up projects. The platform has changed so much for writers/editors such as myself, that’s why my becoming a digital content strategist in recent years also became inevitable for me.
Whatever it is that I do though, it always circles back to me clutching a warm cup of tea and telling stories.
I love to tell stories and there’s no better way than to do them in a platform where possibilities are endless. The idea of being able to reach readers and listeners from all parts of the world appealed to me, and that’s why I started Cure for Mondays in 2011.
I still believe in telling stories the good old way. I hope you like to listen and stick around for a while.
EDITORIAL • multimedia communications management • copyediting and proofreading
• professional composition of news reports • technical writing • promotional articles for various
media • feature and business writing • media and public relations • search engine optimization
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT • recruitment • project management • office management
• application of content management solutions • team supervision
COMMUNICATION • broadcasting • marketing communications • events planning • voice talent
Recent Work Experience
E-mail me to see my complete CV
Read Some of My Published Articles on Technology, Travel, Health Breakthroughs, Mental and Environmental Health
- Impact of Drones on Society – Business, Connections, Privacy
- New Cancer Treatment Has Clinically New Response in Breast Cancer Patients
- The Future of Flying: Airport Functionality Tailored to Passenger Needs
- Six Benefits of Yoga for Kids
- Social Media Affects Mental Health
- Health and Ecological Effects of Burning Waste
- Exercise and Ageing: The Link Between Bold Health Goals and Living Longer
- DNA Methylation: An Important Breakthrough for Genetics
- Scientist Cautions Public on Waste Incineration
- Midnight Diner: Relearning 5 Life Lessons from Master
- Toxic-Free Yoga Mats Your Health Will Thank You For
- What the Pho?! Flavors of Ho Chi Minh (Saigon)
- 5 Ways to Help You Heal from a Difficult Mother-Daughter Relationship
- Brighter and Happier Kids: The Power of Creative Play